Reconnect Orange is an initiative focused on connecting the marketplace with small businesses to identify a blueprint to recruit, sustain and grow local minority businesses for future economic viability.
- The SBSD offers the SWaM certification program. This allows small women and minority owned businesses improved opportunities for participation in state-funded endeavors.
-The National Minority Supplier Development Council helps connect minority businesses with organizations wishing to purchase their products. They also offer networking opportunities.
- The Minority Business Development agency offers many services to minority-owned businesses. They can help connect these organizations to capital, government contracts, and foreign markets.
- SCORE provides access to volunteer experts who mentor current and prospective small business owners through the process of running and creating their business.
- This resource offers courses on business plan creation, navigation of technical legal requirements, and business acquisition.
- This resource offers written guidelines for dealing with a variety of common business challenges including funding, market research and more.
Meet some of Orange's Minority Entrepreneurs
Read about these incredible entrepreneurs in our Blog Post,